How do I become a member?
Download an ASAPA membership application form here (click)
b. Decide on membership type
Choose between Professional, Technical, Honorary or Affiliate.
c. Fill in form
Get an ASAPA member to propose you, four ASAPA members to second you and attach your CV.
d. Attach documentation
CV with Academic qualifications, Positions held, Current position, Archaeological fieldwork, Publications and Conference papers.
Email an electronic copy to email@example.com
ASAPA CRM Section Application Form 2017 (Download)
CRM List October 2014 (PDF format download)
SAHRA Minimum Standards (Download)
Western Cape EIA & HIA guidelines:
- Determining the scope of specialist involvement in EIA process (Download)
- Involving heritage specialists in EIA process (Download)
- Involving visual and aesthetic specialists in EIA process (Download)
- Environmental management plans (Download)
- Involving social assessment specialists in EIA process (Download)